Through the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, New York City (NYC) Project LAUNCH works to expand and strengthen programs and services for children and their families city-wide, with a particular focus in two of NYC’s highest need communities: Hunts Point (Bronx) and East Harlem (Manhattan). NYC Project LAUNCH promotes the social and emotional well-being of children from birth to eight years of age by improving collaboration between young child wellness systems; developing the workforce to increase their understanding of child development; providing support, education, and training to increase the use of positive parenting practices and to improve parent–child relationships; and guiding the transformation of public policy and funding.
- NYC Project LAUNCH Local Brief - Family Strengthening Parenting Program
- NYC Project LAUNCH Local Brief - Enhancement to Home Visiting: Reflective Supervision to Nurse Family Partnership
- NYC Project LAUNCH Local Brief - Health Promotion and Public Awareness
- NYC Project LAUNCH Local Brief - Early Childhood Mental Health Consultation and Teacher Training
- NYC Project LAUNCH Local Brief - Behavioral Health Integration in Primary Care
- NYC Project LAUNCH - Play: A Hidden Gift, Gilbert M. Foley, Ed.D.