Mark your calendars for the upcoming SS/HS Online Learning Event, “School Mental Health 101: What you need to know” scheduled for Wednesday, January 14th, 1:00 – 2:00 PM, EST.
To help get the word out to all grantees about the "basics" of building school-community partnerships, this online learning event will provide practical information about how to get started with an effective school mental health model. Topics covered will include:
- Principal/community partner meeting
- Resource mapping/needs assessment
- Understanding your school-wide mental health team
- Defining services and managing referrals
- Getting the message out about school mental health and building relationships
- Office set up/building a caseload
- Business document template resources (e.g., Memoranda of Understanding, Referral Forms, Consents, Release of Information)
You’ll leave this training with tools and resources to use now and through the life of your grant. Please join us if you can!
We look forward to seeing you and your teams on Wednesday, January 14th.