Please join us on Monday, May 11th from 2:00–3:00 pm ET (11:00 am-12:00 pm PT; 12:00-1:00 pm MT; 1:00-2:00 pm CT) for an online learning event (OLE) for all Project LAUNCH grantees: Exploring the TA Gateway. Staff from the National Resource Center will walk you through the TA Gateway, exploring the site and how to access resources, discussions, and announcements.
The TA Gateway is the central point of access for all Project LAUNCH-related updates, resources, and events. It is a password-protected web portal available to all Project LAUNCH grantees that provides the latest announcements, resources, and information on internal and relevant external professional development activities. Grantees may use the TA Gateway to share their materials and access materials developed by other grantees.
Please make sure you have registered for the TA Gateway prior to the event.
To register for the TA Gateway you may either:
- Access a 6-minute demonstration video that walks you through each of the registration steps, or
- Follow these steps:
- Visit https://healthysafechildren.groupsite.com/login.
- Click “Not a member of Healthy Safe Children? Join Now!” to create an account.
- Fill in the requested information and click the “Join” button.
- An administrator will be notified and will approve your account.
- Once your membership is approved and you log in for the first time, you will be added to the Project LAUNCH Subgroup.
Register for the OLE below!
Registrants will receive a follow-up email before the event that will include login information. You can also add an invite to your calendar by clicking on the "Add to Calendar" button above. If you have any questions regarding the OLE, please contact your Resource Specialist. We look forward to your participation!