Mandatory for all Cohort 6 LAUNCH Staff
Please join us on Monday, October 20th, 2:00–3:30 PM EST, for the first in a series of Online Learning Events (OLE): Getting Started OLE #1: Introduction to Project LAUNCH. Join us and meet the team behind Project LAUNCH – your Government Project Officers, your Resource Specialists and the Multi-Site Evaluation Team.
The event will include the following:
- Welcome from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- Project LAUNCH History, Context and Model Overview
- Grants Management Overview
- Introductions to Project LAUNCH Teams
- Getting Started Resources
- Upcoming Events
Registrants will receive a follow-up email before the event that will include login information. You can also add an invite to your calendar by clicking on the "Add to Calendar" button above.
If you have any questions regarding the OLE, please contact your GPO. We look forward to your participation!